Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.

Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.
NCG 4631 "The Whale Galaxy"

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

i'm fucking 18, pretty much on my own, and i'm not gonna be fucking unhappy or lonely anymore

I'm entering a new phase of my life called, "i'm fucking 18, pretty much on my own, and i'm not going to be fucking unhappy or lonely anymore."

i am loving all the new friendships i'm making in my deanza classes. it gives me hope that perhaps i will be able survive in this world, and i will not have to go at it alone. alex and i came to a new revelation, thanks in part to calli, that we don't need a significant other to sustain us, that if our relationships with our friends/family are strong enough, they can make up for it and we can get through life content. sometimes things still get so hard. what if the void comes back, esp. after alex and anthony leave? it is easy to make aquaintances, but to find the real, deeper connection that i share with my two best friends is a different story. and with my not-so-exciting personality? we will see. i have hope.



No comments: