Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.

Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.
NCG 4631 "The Whale Galaxy"

Saturday, August 26, 2006

my life so far

Finally
giving myself a break
and pulling away from the skin I tore,
from the late-night reevaluations, adjustments, philosophical epiphanies, and more.
Much like waking up to a hangover without the migraine
knowing something big's gotta change...
It's such a pain; memories of methods we used for coping,
the mind is such a great thing to rearrange
and continuously apt for leeway...
How do you describe experiencing the middle road?
The feeling of being perfectly happy being alone
and at the same time wishing it weren't so.
My contentedness lies within my ambivalence.
My loneliness is only a side effect of this condition.
If I can get through this,
I know I'm a glutton for bliss.

No comments: