Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.

Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.
NCG 4631 "The Whale Galaxy"

Saturday, January 08, 2005

6 bucks more

Fun times hangin out with Anthony on Friday. Ate Taco Bell and then stayed up till 3 watchin soaps, then till 4 arguing about actually getting some studying done or watching more soaps and studying at the same time.

Then Saturday night work, busiest (besides Fri) night of the week. I volunteered to stay till closing tonight (11 pm), thinking I'd get in some extra hours since I only have 4 days of work a week starting winter quarter. Around 8 I actually counted the hours and realized I'd only be getting about 1, maybe 1 and a half more hours in if I stayed till closing, 'cuz you're required to take a half hour unpaid break. Which, after taxes/social security and all for me, is only 6 bucks. 6 bucks to leave at 11 pm instead of 9 or 9:30. No tip tonight either. What crap.

Ah well, it's my fault for choosing these types of jobs. Gotta focus on school more now anyway (even though that's what I always say).




Papa Roach, "Scars"

1 comment:

Siyu Song said...

aw, i wanna job
are they hiring? i'll work with you