Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.

Swimming through the universe, one light-year at a time.
NCG 4631 "The Whale Galaxy"

Friday, January 14, 2005

college update

I have been accepted into San Jose State (well, who hasn't?) and Cal State LA.

Happy, but I really want San Francisco State...and second choicedly San Diego State.

Anyways, going skiing with the Mika, Jess, and Elsa this weekend! Mika called me last night and was like, "How much do you know about the skiing trip? Well, we're leaving Saturday morning at 4 am." At first I didn't really want to go on such last minute...but this IS the last time I'll ever be able to go SKIING with my high school girls before we all split up at college.

I was right, btw, my schedule does suck. So much freakin work! Plus, lotsa make-up to do and hopefully I can turn my last quarter grades around.


Papa Roach, "Getting Away With Murder"

No comments: